How to Get Your Test Results Online Using MyChart
January 27, 2020
According to a survey at Denver Health's nine Family Health Centers, one of the biggest questions patients have is how to get their lab and test results.
MyChart makes it easy to manage your health care journey at Denver Health – including getting those test results sent to you, right on your computer or mobile device. Here's how to do it.
Sign Up For MyChart
- There are three ways that you can sign up for MyChart:
- Call 303-602-4380
- At a Denver Health facility by asking a staff member to help you sign up
- To sign up, use your activation code, which can be found on your enrollment letter, bill or the last page of your visit summary (If you do not have an activation code or your code no longer works, go to mychart.denverhealth.org/mychart/ and click on “Request Online”)
- Once you are signed up for MyChart, you can download the free app for either your iPhone or Android phone. You can then review your test results anytime, anywhere – on the go or from the comfort of your own home
View Your Test Results
- After you get your lab tests done, your doctor will send you a message with the results and their comments about what they mean
- To view your results, download and open the MyChart app and go to "test results"
- Once you click on "test results," you will see a list with all of your lab work and doctor's comments from your visit
- If you have a question about one of your lab tests, just click on the "Ask a Question" button at the bottom of the lab result to send your doctor a secure message
If you have questions about getting your test results online using MyChart, call our MyChart Customer Service Center, 8 a.m. – 10 p.m., Monday – Friday, at 303-602-4380 or email MyChart@dhha.org.
Manage Your Healthcare From Anywhere, At Any Time
Create a New Account
Existing MyChart Account