Mobile Voter Registration at Denver Health
September 17, 2020
Starting this week, volunteers with the Denver Elections Division will be at Denver Health to remind our patients and staff to register to vote. For the next five weeks, up until election day, they are hosting mobile registration events outside of six Denver Health locations.
Denver Health is partnering with the Elections Division because we believe that one of the keys to our mission and vision of having the healthiest community possible is to ensure that everyone has access to information on how to register to vote. Voting is important in decisions that affect your health care and while Denver Health is not taking a political position in the upcoming election, we do believe that for this reason it is essential to register and vote.
The volunteers will be on site every morning, from 9-11:30 a.m. at the following locations through election day:
- Monday - La Casa Quigg Newton Family Health Center (link)
- Monday - Denver Health Main Hospital Pavilion A (link)
- Tuesday - Park Hill Family Health Center (link)
- Wednesday - Bernard F. Gipson, Sr. Eastside Family Health Center (link)
- Thursday - Montbello Family Health Center (link)
- Friday - Wellington E. Webb Center for Primary Care (link)
- Saturday - Wellington E. Webb Center for Primary Care
- Saturday - Denver Health Main Hospital Pavilion A
For those who do not wish to register in-person, all the information you need to know to register to vote is available from the city of Denver.
Key Dates for the 2020 Fall Election
- Oct. 9: Ballots will begin being mailed out to all active registered voters
- Oct. 26: Last day to request a ballot to be mailed to you; and the last day to mail your ballot back in time for election day
- Nov. 3: Last day to vote; all ballots must be received by 7 p.m.