Latest Coronavirus Updates
July 20, 2021
Vaccinations are available to everyone age 12 and over. Denver Health will continue to vaccinate patients according to the latest state guidelines. Learn how to make an appointment for a vaccine at Denver Health.
To help guide you through the latest, most updated COVID-19 and COVID-19 Vaccination information, visit DenverHealth.org/coronavirus.
- The latest on COVID-19 vaccine distribution for patients
- COVID-19 vaccine safety information
- COVID-19 testing
- What to do if you have COVID-19 symptoms
- Hospital visitor policies during the pandemic
- Appointment scheduling options (including telehealth)
- Safety measures at the hospital
- Resources for help during the pandemic
- and much more
We will continue to update this page as policies change due to guidance from the State and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and new information becomes available.