Latest Coronavirus Updates
November 05, 2021
Vaccinations are available to everyone age 5 and over. Denver Health will continue to vaccinate patients according to the latest state guidelines. Learn how to make an appointment for a vaccine at Denver Health.
To help guide you through the latest, most updated COVID-19 and COVID-19 Vaccination information, visit DenverHealth.org/coronavirus.
- The latest on COVID-19 vaccine distribution for patients
- COVID-19 vaccines for children ages 5 and up
- COVID-19 vaccine safety information
- COVID-19 testing
- COVID-19 booster (additional) doses
- What to do if you have COVID-19 symptoms
- Hospital visitor policies
- Appointment scheduling options (including telehealth)
- Safety measures at the hospital
- Resources for help during the pandemic
- and much more
We will continue to update this page as policies change due to guidance from the State and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and new information becomes available.