About Family Planning at Denver Health
Our services support all stages of Family Planning. Whether you’re planning a pregnancy, looking for birth control or your family size is complete, we are here to support your long-term health and well-being. Denver Health provides low-cost services at all its Family Health Centers and at the Women's Care Clinic on the main campus.
New! Schedule An Appointment OnlineContact us to learn more about our available lower cost services at the location nearest you.
What to Expect
Our family planning health educators will meet with you one-on-one to discuss sexual and reproductive health topics, and can assist you with contraceptive decision-making.
Birth Control and Family Planning Services
- Birth Control information and supplies: IUDs, the Pill, the Shot, the Patch, the Ring, contraceptive implant, emergency contraception and condoms.
- Confidential visits
- No-scalpel Vasectomy for Men
- Screening for sexually transmitted infections and HIV
- Health education and counseling, including information regarding abstinence
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- Basic infertility services (does not include infertility testing)
- Cervical, breast and testicular cancer screening
- Education and Access to Long-Acting Reversible Contraception (LARC)