Our services support all stages of Family Planning. Whether you’re planning a pregnancy, looking for contraception or your family size is complete. Denver Health provides low-cost services at all its Family Health Centers and at the Women's Care Clinic on the main campus.
What to Expect
Our family planning health educators will meet with you one-on-one to discuss sexual and reproductive health topics, and can assist you with contraceptive decision-making.
- Birth Control information and supplies: IUDs, the Pill, the Shot, the Patch, the Ring, contraceptive implant, emergency contraception and condoms.
- Teen Confidential visits, no parental consent needed
- No-scalpel Vasectomy for Men
- Screening for sexually transmitted infections and HIV
- Health education and counseling, including information regarding abstinence
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- Basic infertility services
- Cervical, breast and testicular cancer screening
- Education and Access to Long-Acting Reversible Contraception (LARC)
- Eastside Family Health Center
- La Casa/Quigg Health Center
- Lowry Health Center
- Montbello Health Center
- Park Hill Health Center
- Federico F. Peña Southwest Family Health Center and Urgent Care
- Webb Center for Primary Care
- Westside Family Health Center
- Westwood Health Center
- Women's Care Clinic
STD and Family Planning Clinic of Denver Public Health
Denver Public Health is nationally recognized for its expertise in testing for and treating sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). Our physicians and nurses are on the cutting edge of research for prevention and treatment for a variety of STDs. Our clinic also offers family planning services to men and women. These visits can occur individually or at the same time as an STD visit.
Learn about the Denver Public Health STD and Family Planning Clinic
Title X is a federally-funded program that provides family planning and reproductive healthcare services to women and men of childbearing age and of all income levels. Many patients qualify for a no-cost visit and no one is denied services based on inability to pay. You do not have to live in Denver County to be seen at a Denver Health Title X clinic.