During the COVID-19 response, Denver Health continues to offer birth control and STD services. For our patients' convenience and safety, we are also offering mail order prescription refills and telephone appointments. Please call 303-436-4949 and ask for a birth control telephone or in-person appointment. We welcome new and returning patients from across the Denver metro area.
About Family Planning at Denver Health
Our services support all stages of Family Planning. Whether you’re planning a pregnancy, looking for birth control or your family size is complete, we are here to support your long-term health and well-being. Denver Health provides low-cost services at all its Family Health Centers and at the Women's Care Clinic on the main campus.
Contact us to learn more about our available lower cost services at the location nearest you.
What to Expect
Our family planning health educators will meet with you one-on-one to discuss sexual and reproductive health topics, and can assist you with contraceptive decision-making.
Birth Control and Family Planning Services
- Birth Control information and supplies: IUDs, the Pill, the Shot, the Patch, the Ring, contraceptive implant, emergency contraception and condoms.
- Teen Confidential visits, no parental consent needed
- No-scalpel Vasectomy for Men
- Screening for sexually transmitted infections and HIV
- Health education and counseling, including information regarding abstinence
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- Basic infertility services (does not include infertility testing)
- Cervical, breast and testicular cancer screening
- Education and Access to Long-Acting Reversible Contraception (LARC)
- Eastside Family Health Center
- La Casa/Quigg Health Center
- Lowry Health Center
- Montbello Health Center
- Park Hill Health Center
- Federico F. Peña Southwest Family Health Center
- Rose Andom Health Center
- Webb Center for Primary Care
- Westside Family Health Center
- Westwood Health Center
- Women's Care Clinic
STD and Family Planning Clinic of Denver Public Health
Denver Public Health is nationally recognized for its expertise in testing for and treating sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). Our physicians and nurses are on the cutting edge of research for prevention and treatment for a variety of STDs. Our clinic also offers family planning services to men and women. These visits can occur individually or at the same time as an STD visit.
Learn about the Denver Public Health STD and Family Planning Clinic