We believe it takes a strong team of interdisciplinary health care providers to take care of your child or family member. We strive to deliver the best patient and family-centered care possible, and we are proud of the individualized care we provide. Members of our team include:
- Pediatric intensivists
- Pediatric infectious disease specialist
- Pediatric neurologist and epileptologist (seizure expert)
- Pediatric residents from the University of Colorado School of Medicine
- Doctors that care for your child with supervision. The Department of Pediatrics at Denver Health prides itself in training the next generation of physicians, and Denver Health has been fully supported by the School of Medicine in this endeavor.
- Pediatric surgeons
- Pediatric neurosurgeon
- Pediatric anesthesiologists
- Pediatric radiologist
- Psychiatrists/pediatric psychiatrist
- Pediatric pharmacists
- Pediatric nurses
- Neonatal nurses
- Pediatric critical care nurses
- Complex discharge coordinator
- A pediatric nurse practitioner that helps with transitions of care from the hospital to home.
- Lactation specialists
- Registered dietician
- Respiratory therapists
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapists
- Case management
- Social workers
- Child life specialists
- They focus on the psychosocial needs of children and families while increasing coping skills to reduce stress and anxiety associated with the hospital.
- Pastoral care
For a full list of provider bios and details, use our Find a Provider search.