About Winter Park Medical Center
We provide high-quality routine medical care for the community in Grand County and surrounding areas. You can see our board certified physicians and nurse practitioners for all primary care services such as annual wellness exams for adults and children, immunizations, physicals (including sports physicals) and prenatal care.
- Men’s Care/Well Male Exam
- Women’s Care/Well Woman Exam/Annual Exam
- Prenatal Care
- Pediatrics/Well-Child Exam
- Sick Visits (Pink Eye, Cough, Cold, Fever, Flu)
- Chronic Illness Management (diabetes, heart disease, etc.)
- Immunizations including child vaccinations and flu vaccine
- Radiology Services (X-ray, ultrasound, electrocardiogram, cardiac monitoring)
- Department of Transportation physicals
- Sports Medicine
- Minor Injury Care
The addition of urgent care services means patients who don’t need immediate emergency care but need to see a physician within 24-hours now have an affordable option at the mountain.
- Sore throats
- Minor injuries
- Sports injuries and more
When your family provider is not available or you are far from home, our facility is staffed with board certified physicians and nurse practitioners who provide trauma and emergency care. Our staff is equipped to evaluate and stabilize patients and initiate a fast response in cases when a higher level of care is needed. We are affiliated with Denver Health, a renowned regional Level I Trauma Center, and Level II Pediatric Trauma Center, with some of the best outcomes in the nation. Our physicians will coordinate the transfer to a higher level of care when needed.
- Broken bones
- Severe abdominal pain
- Neurological issues and more