Sloan's Lake Primary Care Center
4007 West Colfax Avenue
Denver, CO 80204
About Sloan's Lake Primary Care Center
Denver Health’s Sloan’s Lake Primary Care Center is open to all. As part of our Community Health Services network, the Clinic provides adult and pediatric services, including health screenings, family planning, well-child services, gynecological care, obstetrical care, health education, as well as management/care of health issues such as high blood pressure, heart disease and diabetes.
For our patients:
- Access to medical and surgical specialties for adults and children available through Denver Health
- Medical interpretation and translation services to assist non-English-speaking patients
- Health care program for children with special needs/children with disabilities
Sloan's Lake Primary Care Center Location and Access
Located in Denver’s Sloan’s Lake neighborhood and close to RTD and Light Rail transportation, the clinic is easily accessible for patients in East Lakewood, Edgewater, and Denver County’s Sloan’s Lake, West Colfax and Villa Park neighborhoods. For those with limited access to transportation or issues with travel, care navigators can assist with potential transportation benefits through health insurance or other assistance.
Sloan's Lake Location Services
- Primary care clinic — adult and pediatric
- Women’s health clinic
- Family planning
- Birth control
- Maternal and child health
- Mental and behavioral health
- Patient care navigation
- Social Work
- Health insurance enrollment
- Chronic disease management (diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, etc.)
Safe at Denver Health
Denver Health views protecting your health as its number one priority. In the wake of the pandemic, our clinics have implemented significant safety measures to reduce the spread of the virus and to further protect patients, staff and visitors, with:
- Temperature checks and patient screenings
- Mandatory masking and social distancing in clinic
- Advanced cleaning and sanitation and more
Telehealth and Telemedicine Appointments
As part of our commitment to safety – and convenience – Denver Health has expanded its telehealth and telemedicine services, so patients can visit their provider over the phone or through video conferencing. Call the clinic or visit DenverHealth.org/telehealth for more information.
About Denver Health
Denver Health provides health services to more than 30% of Denver's residents through its acute care hospital, nationally recognized Trauma Center and the nation's second-oldest community health center system. As one of the oldest and largest community health centers in the country, the community clinic system consists of citywide primary care health centers, urgent cares and school-based health centers.