*Please call the School Based Health Center Clinic phone number for updated information on extended hours available for clinical services.
Register for the 2023/2024 School Year
To register yourself or your student for next year, please complete one of the consents below.
About Denver Health Pediatrics at Denver Public Schools
- Well child/well adolescent checks, which meet the requirements of school, sports, camp and employment physicals
- Prescriptions and medications and routine lab tests
- Immunizations- including COVID-19 vaccinations
- Care for chronic conditions such as asthma and depression
- Care for acute injury and illness
- Reproductive health services including pregnancy testing and birth control evaluation, dispensing and management
- Telemedicine Services
- Testing and treatment for COVID-19, flu, RSV
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections
- Mental health and substance use counseling
- Dental screenings, routine cleanings, sealants, fluoride varnish applications and dental x-rays (at select locations)
- Parent and child health education
Services for Emily Griffith Technical College Students
Did you know that as an Emily Griffith Technical College student, Denver Health is here to help you with your health care needs? If you are a student enrolled at Emily Griffith Technical College you can now access care through Denver Health! If you have a family that requires care as well (infants, toddlers, pregnant partners), we can provide resources on how to establish care at one of our 10 Denver Health Community Health Centers. If you would like to schedule an appointment or have questions, please call us at 303-602-8958.