Denver Health Clinics Closing Early Due to Weather and Poor Road Conditions
October 29, 2019
UPDATE on Oct. 30, 2019:
All Denver Health clinics and locations are operating on normal hours today, Oct. 30., except for our School-based Health Centers which follow the closure plans of Denver Public Schools (closed today).
Original Article on Oct. 29, 2019:
Due to increasingly poor weather conditions in the Denver Metro Area, Denver Health leadership has made the decision to close certain clinics at 3:30 p.m. today, Oct. 29, 2019.
- All Family Health Centers
- Webb Primary Care clinics
- Federico F. Peña Southwest Urgent Care
- Denver Public Health Clinics and Vital Records (Birth and Death Certificates)
- School-based Health Centers will follow the closure plans of Denver Public Schools.
We apologize for the inconvenience to our patients and will contact all those affected to reschedule appointments.
The Denver Health Emergency Department is open 24 hours a day, and our Pediatric Emergency Department and Urgent Care Center, Adult Urgent Care Center, Downtown Urgent Care, Specialty Clinics and Outpatient Surgery will remain open during normal operating hours.
Further communication will be posted if services are impacted tomorrow (Wednesday, Oct. 30).