About Downtown Urgent Care Walk-In Clinic
The Denver Health Downtown Urgent Care is located in the heart of downtown Denver within walking distance from the Colorado Convention Center, 16th Street Mall, Auraria Campus, the Pepsi Center and many popular downtown hotels. Our team treats sick or injured residents and travelers who cannot wait for a primary care appointment. We provide same-day walk-in medical evaluation and care including X-rays, EKGs, bedside ultrasonography and some onsite laboratory testing. We can also help you access specialty services.
Setting Up Your Telehealth Appointment
- To schedule your telehealth appointment, call the appointment center at 303-436-4949 or your clinic's specific appointment line. New patients are welcome.
- When it’s time for your appointment, no special equipment is necessary. Use any landline phone or a cell phone to speak with your provider.
- Limited appointments are available as video visits, conducted via a smartphone, tablet or a computer with a camera.
Urgent Care at Denver Health
Check in Before You Arrive
You can check in and view current wait times using On My Way. Current and new patients can join the queue. Signing into or signing up for MyChart before checking in makes your process simpler and faster.
Urgent Care Hours
- 7 a.m.-7 p.m., 7 days a week
Urgent Care Services
We serve injuries including:
- Minor fractures and sprains
- Severe colds, flu and fevers
- Sinus and respiratory infections
- Sore throats and earaches
- Minor bicycle, scooter and motor vehicle accidents
- Minor cuts and abrasions
- Back, joint or muscle pain
- Abdominal pain
- Skin rashes
- Allergic reactions
- Altitude sickness
- Heat exhaustion
- Bites and stings
- Gynecologic problems
- Urinary symptoms
Denver Health also provides these services at our other locations:
- Workers' comp follow-up care
- Occupational health
- School or sports physicals
- Primary care visits
- Vaccinations (other than influenza and tetanus)
- Title X program
- Prescription refills for opioids or narcotics
- Clearance to return to work, school or sports
Denver Health Downtown Urgent Care accepts most commercial insurances, Medicare and Medicaid. The Urgent Care also has simple, upfront, cash-pay options. Some health policies may classify urgent cares as out-of-network. We strive to provide reasonable pricing, which is extremely helpful if you have a large deductible. Contracts with insurance companies can change, so please contact us to ensure we accept your insurance.
Denver Health’s mission is to care for all. Patients who participate in the Colorado Indigent Care Program (CICP) or the Denver Health Financial Assistance Program (DFAP) may receive their care at the Adult or Pediatric Urgent Care Clinics on Denver Health’s main campus at 777 Bannock St., Denver, CO 80204, and at any of our nine Family Health Center locations across the city.
Patients needing emergency medical attention will be transported to the proper facility.
Children's Urgent Care and Emergency Care
Urgent care for kids is provided at the Denver Health Downtown Urgent Care and at our Pediatric Emergency Department and Urgent Care Center, which has a separate entrance and location for specifically treating children.
If you think you are experiencing a health emergency, please call 911 or visit the emergency room immediately. Have questions about if you should go to urgent care or the emergency room? Call our 24-hour, free Nurseline at 303-739-1211.