Denver Health’s Cardiac Rehabilitation Exercise and Education Program is designed to help you recover from a heart attack and other forms of heart disease or surgery. From custom workout routines to instruction, monitoring and stress management, we’re here to help you get back to normal life. Whether you’re a triathlete trying to improve your time or someone who wants to start exercising, our Get Movin’ program is here to help you reach your goals with an individualized plan based on your current condition and desired outcome.
- Clinical exercise
- Physiologists create custom workout routines to help you set and meet your unique fitness goals
- Instruction and monitoring
- We’re here to ensure a safe and effective exercise routine
- Varied approaches
- A variety of exercise options that help you build stamina and strength
- In-depth education
- Wellness education including stress management, healthy meal planning and exercise
- Close communication
- We’ll work with your primary care provider to keep them up to date on your progress
As a six-week program, we meet twice a week for 12 sessions. Various times are offered throughout the week to accommodate busy schedules. The cost is $120.