Denver Health treats a broad range of disorders of the heart and circulatory system and offers a comprehensive array of cutting-edge diagnostics as well as therapeutic tests and procedures. Our Heart and Vascular team addresses a variety of issues, from opening a blocked heart artery in a "life and death" emergency after a heart attack to restoring normal rhythm to an abnormally beating heart. Our experts are available 24 hours a day to provide immediate care.
Our mission is to prevent heart disease, help you maintain a heart-healthy lifestyle and provide advanced cardiovascular care for all.
We’ve been recognized by the American Heart Association for advanced achievement in the prevention and treatment of heart failure. The Heart Failure Gold Quality Achievement Award is designated for hospitals implementing specific quality improvement measures outlined by the American Heart Association and American College of Cardiology Foundation. The national designation is in part due to our team’s research-based guidelines that speed patient recovery and improve patient results (improved patient outcomes).
- Arrhythmia care for irregular heartbeats
- Cardiology care for blocked arteries, chest pain & heart attack
- Cardiovascular resources and education
- Diagnostics including echocardiograms & stress tests
- Healthy Hearts Program for help with cardiac medication, daily weight monitoring, diet counseling, exercise and smoking cessation
- Peripheral artery disease care
- Surgeries including coronary stent and cardiac device placement