Denver Health has a team of board-certified Gynecologic Oncologists to provide a full range of care for women with known or suspected cancers of the reproductive tract, including ovarian, uterine, cervical, vaginal and vulvar malignancies.
Patients we can see and evaluate in our clinic include:
- Suspected or known ovarian tubal or primary peritoneal cancers
- Endometrial/uterine cancers
- Cervical cancer
- Vaginal/vulvar cancer including pre-cancer lesions
- Gestational trophoblast disease including
- Patients at risk for gynecologic cancers due to family history and/or genetic abnormalities including but not limited to BRCA gene carriers, Lynch syndrome
- Surveillance and follow up for patients who are within 5 years of treatment of gynecologic cancer
Social worker, behavioral health and pelvic physical therapy services are available in our clinics to support our patients.
We work collaboratively our partners in the medical oncology division to provide integrated treatment including surgical and non-surgical treatment such as chemotherapy. We partner and coordinate care with Radiation Oncology at St. Joseph’s Medical Center.