Check out these resources about our Lean journey by leaders and faculty in our Denver Health Lean Academy:
- Using Lean Techniques to Enable and Align the Workforce
- Lean Lifts Clinical and Financial Processes
- Lean Healthcare Exchange Blogs on Lean Transformation, Management Systems and Value Stream Mapping
Podcasts and webcasts about Lean at Denver Health:
- How to Develop Lean Leaders into Coaches
- Lean Healthcare Exchange Podcast on High-Reliability Organizations in Healthcare
In August, Denver Health Lean Academy hosted the Colorado Lean Network (CLN) Quarterly Kaizen Event. More than 50 participants attended this event, representing a variety of organizations from throughout the Denver Metro area, including Centura Health, Denver Department of Human Services, Lutheran Medical Center, and US Environmental Protection Agency.
To find out more, please connect with us.
Check out the first issue of our eNewsletter, and sign-up to receive future issues via email.
RMPEx Highlights Denver Health’s Leadership, Strategic Planning in 2nd Peak Award for Performance Excellence
Denver Health’s longstanding commitment to process improvement helped it earn recognition for the second time in five years from Rocky Mountain Performance Excellence with another Peak Award, coming at the end of 2016.