Rose Andom Health Center
Denver, CO 80204
Denver Health partnered to open a clinic inside the Rose Andom Center, Colorado’s first family justice center. This clinic allows Denver Health to offer primary and women’s care, as well as well-child visits on-site at the center where clients are already being connected to resources.
The Rose Andom Center improves the lives of domestic violence victims by facilitating better access to services and staff of community organizations and government agencies in a single, safe location.
Funding provided by the Colorado Health Foundation and individual donors brought Rose Andom Center, Denver Health and MotherWise together to care for parents and children seeking resources when domestic violence has happened.
The Denver Health clinic team provides full-scope primary care services to adults and children, including:
- Treatment/follow-up related to injuries
- Non-urgent medical concerns
- Well-women visits, Pap smear, pregnancy testing, birth control and prenatal care
- Pediatric sick visits and well-child checks
- STI screening and treatment
- On-site behavioral health staff can provide mental health care and addiction counseling