We understand the support needed for a new nurse to be successful. With this in mind, we offer a 12-month Nurse Residency Program that provides monthly education classes and hands-on clinical experiences, designed to ease the transition from student to practicing professional nurse. Our program builds on the knowledge and skills acquired in nursing education programs.
Search for keyword New Grad RN positions on our Careers Site.
- Graduation from an accredited Nursing Education Program with no previous RN experience
- BLS Healthcare Provider Certification (American Heart Association)
- Flexibility to work weekends, holidays, and 12-hour day/night shifts
- Sign a 2-year commitment agreement to work on the hiring unit
- The 2-year commitment agreement begins on the 1st day of the Graduate Nurse Residency Program start date
WE DO NOT HAVE AN APPLICATION DEADLINE- You can apply at any time!
The unit manager reviews all resumes and cover letters for their open positions. Our nurse recruiter will call applicants for a phone interview. You can be hired throughout the year and begin the Nurse Residency Program with the cohort closest to your start date as a New Grad RN. Cohorts begin in March, August, and November.
Preceptor-led unit orientation, paid monthly 3-hour classes, professional role development, EBP projects, peer support, promote safe patient care, and build confidence and competence in the RN role.
We hire graduate nurses on the following units:
- Medical Units- 9A (oncology) 8A (tele) 7A (short stay) 6A (neuro)
- Surgical Units- 4B (trauma) 3B (ortho)
- Hospital Float Pool
- Acute Eating Disorders (3M)
- Adult and Adolescent Behavioral Health
- Mom/Baby, L&D, NICU, PEDS/PICU
- Medical ICU, OR
- Correctional Care Medical Facility (CCMF) & Denver Sheriffs (Jail)
For more information, please contact the HR Nurse Recruiter at 303-602-2666.