Join Denver Health Today
Featured Job Opportunities in Nursing
Open Nursing Job Positions:
Denver Health is actively hiring a variety of nurse positions. One of our greatest nursing-related priorities is to continuously improve our nurse-to-patient ratio and focus on safe staffing. We are excited to increase our nursing team.
Clicking on “Apply as an External Applicant above” (or Internal if you currently work at Denver Health) and searching for “Nurse” in the Job Title field will reveal a variety of open nursing positions. You can refine the search even more by adding a modifier in the keyword field. These modifiers can include terms like:
- Charge Nurse
- New nursing graduate
- Nurse Manager
- Nurse Supervisor
We are currently hiring for a variety of nursing positions and are working hard to fill supervisory roles. These include nurse management positions including charge nurse managers, nurse practitioners, and more. Apply and join our nursing team today!
Why Denver Health?
When you join Denver Health, you join a family. We are compassionate, mission-driven and committed to improving our communities.
High quality care for all is at the heart of Denver Health's mission. As Colorado’s primary safety-net institution, we are driven to serve the people of Denver regardless of their social or economic situations.
Denver Health has been serving the people of Denver as an anchor in the community since 1860. We care for the whole person by addressing factors like access to healthy food, housing, employment, transportation and education.
Denver Health provides several rewarding career paths for nurses from our level 1 trauma center, to our urgent care centers, inpatient care at our main hospital and outpatient care at community health centers located throughout the city. We welcome nurses from all career stages, whether you have many years of experience or have just completed your degree; there is a place for you at Denver Health.
Nurses are an essential part of our collaborative care teams. We welcome to you join our team, where you will have a chance to provide care to patients from all walks of life and handle cases at every level of complexity, unlike any other hospital system in the Rocky Mountain Region.
Our Employee Benefits
We offer the following:
- Competitive pay
- 20 days paid time off and seven paid holidays each year for new employees
- On-site, low-cost employee fitness center and virtual well-being classes
- 24/7 counseling for you and your family through the Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive health insurance plans and excellent medical and dental benefits
- Education opportunities and tuition reimbursement
- Shared leadership and advancement opportunity
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Immediate retirement plan vesting
- Professional clinical advancement program
- Participation in evidence-based projects
See our full benefits here.
Our Nursing Specialties
- Critical Care
- Medical ICU (MICU)
- Surgical ICU (SICU)
- 3B Flex /Progressive Care Unit
- Acute Care
- Surgical Trauma Unit
- Med/Surg/Tele-Correctional Care Unit
- Women and Children's
- Labor and Delivery
- Pediatrics/Pediatrics ICU (PICU)
- Neonatal ICU (NICU)
- Emergency Services
- Adult Emergency Department
- Pediatric Emergency Department
- Transfer Center
- Admission/Discharge Unit
- Clinical Decision Unit- Short Stay Observation Unit
- Rapid Response Team
- SANE Program - Forensic Nursing
- Surgical Services
- Operating Room
- Outpatient Operating Room
- Outpatient Preop/PACU
- Behavioral Health
- Adult Inpatient Psychiatry
- Adolescent Behavioral Health
- Psychiatric Emergency Services
- ACUTE Center for Eating Disorders
- Float Pool