Our Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinics provide routine well-woman care including breast and reproductive cancer screening, contraceptive management, treatment of menopausal symptoms, wellness and lifestyle counseling, and initial management of common gynecologic conditions such as abnormal periods, pelvic pain and vulvar/vaginal disorders.
Gynecologic Wellness Care and Preventive Services
Denver Health has a team of Certified Nurse-Midwives and Women’s Health Nurse Practitioners who provide a full range of gynecologic and sexual wellness healthcare from adolescence through the post-menopause.
Patients we can see and evaluate in our clinics include:
- Periodic physical examinations
- Breast and reproductive cancer screening
- Family planning and contraception management
- Treatment of menopausal symptoms
- Wellness and lifestyle counseling
- Preconception and fertility care
- Initial management of common gynecologic conditions such as abnormal periods, pelvic pain, vulvar/vaginal symptoms, and sexually transmitted infections
Social worker, behavioral health, and pelvic floor physical therapy services are available in our clinics to support our patients.
We work collaboratively with our dedicated gynecology providers for those patients who require specialty referral.