Your knees are one of your body's largest joints, supporting your body's weight and giving you the ability to move. Are your knees causing you pain as you conduct life's most basic tasks?
If you feel pain walking, climbing the stairs or even sleeping, it may be time to see the orthopedic experts at Denver Health. Our team is skilled in the treatment of damaged knees, helping you return to your everyday activities.
Depending on what is causing your pain, our specialists may recommend exercise, medication, surgery or a combination of treatments. When that is not enough, advanced and minimally invasive surgery may be able to provide quality, long-term outcomes.
Our orthopedic experts have experience with a variety of knee conditions.
Hip Conditions and Treatments
- Anterior cruciate ligament injury (commonly known as ACL)
- Avascular Necrosis of the Hip
- Baker's cyst (popliteal cyst)
- Cartilage injuries
- Chondromalacia patella
- Knee osteotomy
- Knee dislocation
- Knee replacement (knee arthroplasty)
- Knee sprain
- Leg lengthening
- Ligament injuries/knee instability
- Meniscal injuries
- Patella fracture
- Patella instability
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome (runner’s knee)
- Peroneal nerve injury
- Posterior cruciate ligament injury