Each year, millions of people visit their doctor's office complaining of shoulder pain. Many of these cases are shoulder problems caused by sports-related injuries.
Most shoulder injuries are caused by the type of repetitive motion you find in swimming, tennis, throwing or weightlifting. However, these injuries can also be caused by routine daily activities like cleaning, gardening and working.
The orthopedic experts at Denver Health are here to help you identify the problem and treat your injury so you can get back in the action.
- Calcific tendonitis of the shoulder
- Frozen shoulder (adhesive capsulitis)
- Rotator cuff injuries and tendinitis
- Shoulder dislocations and instability (glenohumeral dislocation)
- Shoulder replacement
- Shoulder tendinopathy (pitcher's shoulder; swimmer's shoulder; tennis shoulder)
- Shoulder trauma/fractures of clavicle or scapula
- SLAP tears
- Acromioclavicular injuries (shoulder separation)