La Casa-Quigg Newton Family Health Center
4545 Navajo St.
Denver, CO 80211
Monday–Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
(Meeting Closures: 2nd Wednesday of every month from 8am-9:15am)
Monday–Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Monday–Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
La Casa-Quigg Newton clinic provides high-quality primary care services using a team-based approach. The center is certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home, which means our team makes sure patients are actively guided through their care. We fully support the Denver Health mission and work with all patients to meet their medical and behavioral health needs. La Casa clinic is also “home” to the Family Counseling Center, a part of the Colorado Coalition for the Homeless, which provides counseling services and resources to a defined geographic area surrounding the clinic.
Located in Denver’s Sunnyside neighborhood near I-70 and Pecos Street, La Casa clinic is conveniently located near RTD’s Bus Routes 52 and 19.
La Casa-Quigg Newton Location Services
- Primary care clinic — adult and pediatric
- Mental health care and biofeedback, provided by psychologists and psychiatrists
- Family Counseling Center
- Enrollment specialists for health insurance and discount programs
- Title X family planning
- Patient care navigation
- Language interpretation services including a certified Spanish medical interpreter on-site
- Free parking
Patient Health and Wellness Data
La Casa-Quigg Newton Awards
- National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) PCMH
- Joint Commission PCMH
- Joint Commission Accreditation
- Peak Award recognized
- Baldridge Award recognized
- Shingo Award (Bronze)