Sam Sandos Westside Family Health Center
Denver, CO 80204
Monday–Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. (Pediatrics only)
Monday–Friday 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Saturday 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Monday–Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Saturday 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Westside clinic provides comprehensive, supportive care for the whole family and is conveniently located near public transportation. The center is certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home, which means our team makes sure patients are actively guided through their care.
Westside clinic offers primary care services for ages newborn and up, as well as specialist services in diabetes, endocrinology, nurse midwifery, suboxone treatment, weight management and more.
Westside Location Services
- Primary care clinic — adult and pediatric
- Dental clinic — adult and pediatric
- Women’s health clinic
- Title X family planning
- Full-service pharmacy
- Mental health
- Social work
- Suboxone Treatment
- The Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC) office
- Enrollment specialists for health insurance
- Patient care navigation
- Language interpretation services
- Saturday hours
- National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) PCMH
- Joint Commission PCMH
- Joint Commission Accreditation
- Peak Award recognized
- Baldridge Award recognized
- Shingo Award (Bronze)