Thank you for your interest in a career at Denver Health. We are changing to a new application system and our site will be down March 31-April 10. If you are not yet hired by April 11, we invite you to visit this page to apply (or reapply) in our new system at that time.
Requirements for New Employees
Thank you for your interest in being part of the Denver Health Team! Below is a list of requirements to help you know what to expect if you are selected for a position.
- Minimum age of 18
- USCIS Form I-9 (proof of identity and work eligibility)
- Background check
- Reference Check
- Education verification
- License and/or certification verification (if applicable)
- Occupational Health clearance
- Drug screen (for safety-sensitive positions only)
- Covid-19 vaccine
- Seasonal influenza vaccine
- Standard vaccinations: Tdap, MMR vaccines x2 or Titer, Varicella vaccines x2 or Titer, Hep B Vaccine series x3 or Titer (if BBP risk position) and T spot (Tb test).