Requirements for New Employees
Thank you for your interest in being part of the Denver Health Team! Below is a list of requirements to help you know what to expect if you are selected for a position.
- Minimum age of 18
- USCIS Form I-9 (proof of identity and work eligibility)
- Background check
- Reference Check
- Education verification
- License and/or certification verification (if applicable)
- Occupational Health clearance
- Drug screen (for safety-sensitive positions only)
- Seasonal influenza vaccine
- Standard vaccinations: Tdap, MMR vaccines x2 or Titer, Varicella vaccines x2 or Titer, Hep B Vaccine series x3 or Titer (if BBP risk position) and T spot (Tb test).