The Department of General Internal Medicine at Denver Health is recruiting for a full-time General Internal Medicine Physician. The Department of General Internal Medicine at Denver Health is part of a fully integrated network of 8 community health centers, 16 school-based clinics, and a Level I 525-licensed bed hospital with a mission of providing access to quality preventive, acute, and chronic health care for all citizens of Denver, regardless of ability to pay. Denver Health is affiliated with the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, and serves as a training site for Internal Medicine residents.
Physicians interested in practicing and teaching primary care in a dynamic, state-of-the-art health care delivery system are encouraged to apply. In addition to full scope primary care, responsibilities may also include supervision of trainees, inpatient attending at Denver Health Medical Center, and clinical research.
Benefits of practicing at Denver Health include:
- High quality of life with Monday-Friday hours & minimal on-call schedule
- Academic affiliations with the University of Colorado
- Resident and medical student teaching opportunities
- Competitive salary/benefits
- Conveniently located in Denver with access to a thriving cultural scene, diverse neighborhoods, natural beauty and 300+ days of sunshine per year
As Colorado’s primary safety net institution, Denver Health has provided billions of dollars in uncompensated care. Denver Health is a patient-centered, mission driven, evidence-based center with specialist support and an energetic focus on excellence.
Denver Health is committed to diversity and equal opportunity.