Frequently Asked Questions

What type of learners should process through the Office of Education?

The Office of Education serves all learners who are earning formal credit/degree/certification in a health profession.

If I am a Denver Health employee, enrolled in a program in which I receive credit, do I need to onboard through the Office of Education?

Yes, please contact our Undergraduate Education Coordinator, LaToya Hammons, for more information.

Do I need a Denver Health photo ID badge while completing a rotation at Denver Health?

Yes, all students and residents need a Denver Health photo ID badge while on the Denver Health campus.

How do I contact the Office of Education through email?

You can reach the Office of Education by emailing us at or by calling 303-602-3504. Our team is in the office Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.

Where do I find information on Trauma education and training?

For Information on Trauma Education and Training Visit This Page

q1:ClientUser does not have access rights to database 'hlt'