Drug Addiction Treatment Services
Hours of Operation
- Adult, Pediatric, Psych Emergency Departments: 7 days per week, 24 hours per day
- Inpatient Addiction Consult: M-F, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Walk-in intakes for specialty therapy at Outpatient Behavioral Health Services: M-F present before 5:30 a.m.
- Specialty therapy at Outpatient Behavioral Health Services: M-F, 6 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Specialty dosing at Outpatient Behavioral Health Services: M-F, 5:45 a.m. - 1:15 p.m., Sat-Sun, 6 - 9 a.m.
- Denver CARES Detox: 7 days per week, 24 hours per day
- Integrated Behavioral Health in Primary Care at Community Health Services: Mon-Sat 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Community Line: Voicemail responded to within 1-2 business days (303-436-5711)
- Therapeutic services at Denver Jail Health Services: Sun-Tues, 7 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., Wed, 7 a.m. - 6:30 p.m., Thurs-Sat, 8 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.