The mental health program is a significant component in the Denver Health menu of services. Our team of more than 20 psychiatrists and psychologists treat patients with emotional and substance abuse disorders.
Denver Health offers a psychology internship program and residency in psychiatry and a counselor training program.
Denver Health offers a physician assistant (PA) behavioral health fellowship program.
Research & Publications
- Substance abuse, including alcohol, marijuana and other hard drugs
- Emergency services for anyone who thinks they may harm themselves or others
- Post-partum depression
- Adolescent and ddult inpatient services
- Adolescent and adult outpatient services, including adolescent substance abuse treatment
- Community detoxification
- Psychiatric emergency services
- Methadone and suboxone treatment
- Mobile crisis services
- Outpatient substance abuse clinic