Quitting smoking is hard. To help smokers who want to quit in the next month, Denver Health now offers daily tobacco cessation clinics on its main campus, as well as at various clinic locations throughout Denver.
Ask your Denver Health doctor or nurse for a referral if you want to quit smoking in the next 30 days. Clinic services are covered without copay by Medicare, Medicaid and Denver Health insurance plans, including Denver Health Medical Plan, Denver Health Medicaid and Denver Health Elevate.
- Level One Physicians Clinic at the Webb Center for Primary Care.
- Federico F. Peña Southwest Family Health Center and Urgent Care
- Intensive Outpatient Clinic (IOC) - Denver Health main campus
(Only patients already being seen at the IOC can attend this tobacco cessation location.
- La Casa/Quigg Newton Family Health Center
- Montbello Family Health Center
- Parkhill Family Health Center
- Sam Sandos Westside Family Health Center