The Nurse Family Partnership is a national program for low-income women who are having their first baby. A registered nurse visits the mother in her home every two weeks during pregnancy and up until the child is two years old to ensure that the mom and baby are healthy and doing well. The program is voluntary, and women can enroll themselves in the program.
Enrollment is limited, so early referral is encouraged. Download the Nurse Family Partnership Referral Form.
- Achieve a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby
- Teach competent parenting- reduced child abuse and neglect
- Improve school readiness
- Build a strong support network and utilize community resources
- Develop a plan for the mother to continue her education or job skills
- Teach how to plan for a second pregnancy
This is an evidence-based program with proven effectiveness. Nation-wide, the Nurse Family Partnership received the highest number of favorable ratings among evidence-based home visitation programs in the Visiting of Effectiveness analysis by the US Department of Health and Human Services.
Call us at either of these numbers: 303-602-6788 or 303-602-6787.