Orthopedic Fellowships | AO Fellowship
The Denver Health AO Fellowship provides experience in AO techniques for fully-trained orthopedic and general surgeons or ORP with an interest in trauma.
AO Education offers 250 Fellowships for surgeons and 20 for ORP every year. Fellowships are available for 4-8 weeks in designated hospitals all over the world.
The Orthopedic Experts at Denver Health have hosted AO Fellows from around the world since 1998. Many have gone on to trauma leadership positions in their respective countries. Denver Health offers on-campus housing and rich traditions of welcoming our international colleagues.
Visit the AO Foundation Education website for complete details and to download the application.
- Per Trobisch - Germany, 03/30/2009-05/08/2009
- Bijoy Bajoria - India, 04/13/2009-05/16/2009
- Benjamin Davis - UK, 05/18/2009-06/26/2009
- Ayhan Kilic - Turkey, 05/31/2009-08/15/2009
- Gavin Bartlett - UK, 08/31/2009-10/09/2009
- Toby Briant-Evans - UK, 11/09/2009-12/19/2009
- John Lloyd - England, 01/07/2008-02/01/2008
- Volker Braunstein - Germany, 03/24/2008-04/18/2008
- Richard Carey Smith - England, 06/02/2008-07/11/2008
- Prakash Bagalore - India, 11/10/2008-12/05/2008
- Yujiang Mao - China, 10/29/2007-12/07/2007
- Jose Octavio Soares Hungria - Brazil, 06/19/2007-07/13/2007
- Xuefei Wang - China, 02/12/2007-04/06/2007
- Ricardo Gutierrez - Panama, 02/06/2006-03/31/2006
- Piers Yates - England, 04/03/2006-04/28/2006
- Evgeny Grebenyuk - Russia, 05/22/2006-8/18/2006
- Puneet Girdhar - India, 09/04/2006-10/27/2006
- Takashi Suzuki - Japan, 01/03/2005-03/25/2005
- Patrick Duffy - United Kingdom, 03/07/2005-04/29/2005
- Paul Carter - United Kingdom, 05/02/2005-05/27/2005
- Daniel Balbachevsky - Brazil, 06/06/2005-07/29/2005
- Yu-Sing Francis Chan - United Kingdom, 09/05/2005-09/30/2005
- Oliver Keast-Butler - United Kingdom, 10/03/2005-11/11/2005
- Keon Ho Kim - Korea, 11/21/2005-12/16/2005
- Parvin Bansal - England, 08/02/2004-09/24/2004
- Derek Robinson - England, 04/05/2004-05/07/2004
- Yue Ping Ou Yang - China, 10/04/2004-11/26/2004