2022/2023 Consent Forms
Denver Health's School-based Health Centers (SBHC) are currently open for in-person visits or telehealth appointments. Remember SBHC services are offered at NO COST to all Denver Public Schools (DPS) students!
As we adapt to meet our community needs during the COVID-19 response, we request that all patients call ahead to learn how to access care: 303-602-8958. Services offered by the SBHC may include:
- Mental health and substance use counseling
- Consultations on sick visits
- Oral health screenings and triage for further dental care
- Screenings for comprehensive wellness and mental health
- Asthma checks
- Consultations for medicine refills, and more.
For more information on Denver Health's response to COVID-19, please visit DenverHealth.org/Coronavirus.