Cancer Care Services
Here at Denver Health we offer a variety of cancer care services, including the following:
- Hematology-Oncology Clinics are conducted every day of the week except Friday.
- Medical Breast Cancer Clinic is held once weekly.
- Lung Cancer Clinic is held once weekly.
- Chemotherapy Infusion Center provides chemotherapy and biological therapy administration services every day of the week.
- Bone marrow biopsies and intrathecal chemotherapy administration are provided by Hematology-Oncology physicians both in the inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Multi-disciplinary Tumor Conferences are conducted weekly, for general oncology, breast cancer, and head and neck cancer.
- Clinical trial participation is available for most cancers and hematological malignancies.
- A Cancer Resource Center has been established to provide information and support resources to patients and families.
- Radiation therapy is provided by affiliation through the University of Colorado Cancer Center.