You are using an unlicensed and unsupported version of DotNetNuke Professional Edition. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to obtain a valid license.
Emergency & Urgent Care Services
Our goal is to keep you as healthy and well as possible. However, we also understand that there may be times when an appointment is not available as soon as you need it or an emergency medical condition arises.
- Adult Urgent Care Center: The Adult Urgent Care Center provides urgent care services for those who are in need of care after business hours or who cannot be seen by their primary care physician. Hours are limited.
- Adult Emergency Department: The Denver Health Emergency Department care for more than 75,000 patients each year and is fully staffed to care for any medical emergency.
- Pediatric Emergency and Urgent Care Center: The Denver Emergency Center for Children provides urgent and emergency care for children 24 hours a day and a full team of medical professionals to care for every child's need.
- Denver Health NurseLine: Staffed by Registered Nurses 24 hours a day, the Denver Health NurseLine provides health advice and recommendation for care. 303-739-1211
- Rocky Mountain Regional Trauma Center: Denver’s only academic Level I Trauma Center provides patients some of the best outcomes for patients with multiple traumatic injuries. In addition, our Orthopedic Experts provide orthopedic trauma care for patients with complex fractures
- Denver Paramedics: Denver Health Paramedics respond to more than 80,000 calls each year and provide vital emergency medical services throughout the City and County of Denver.
- Rocky Mountain Poison and Drug center: The RMPDC provides poison and drug information services to medical professionals and the public and is the certified regional poison center for Colorado, Nevada, Idaho, Montana and Hawaii. Call 1-800-222-1222
- Rocky Mountain Center for Medical Response to Terrorism, Mass Casualties and Epidemics (RMCMR): following the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, Denver Health established the RMCMR to establish more effective medical response to all disasters.