An important part of your success in any weight-loss program is the support you receive throughout your journey. The Denver Health Bariatric Surgery Center offers two online support groups: pre-op and post-op.
The Denver Health bariatric support groups are held on the third Wednesday of every month. Please join us for our online support groups:
- Each month you will receive an email, with a new link to that month's support group
- Confirm you received the email before the start of the support group (make sure you check your junk mail)
- Sessions are hosted by one of our registered dietitians
- Each support group starts with a hot topic related to nutrition or a guest speaker
- You will have time to ask questions and interact with other patients who are also on the Webex Family and friends are encouraged to attend
2023 Bariatric Support Group Dates
Post-op Support Group: Wednesdays – 4:45 to 5:25 pm (this is ONLY for patients who have had surgery)
Pre-op Support Group: Wednesdays – 5:30 to 6:30 pm
For Spanish interpretation for the support group:
- The conference line number is 303-436-8000
- When prompted enter the access code 1861#
|Wednesday, April 19, 2023||Wednesday, May 17,2023|
|Wednesday, June 21, 2023||Wednesday, July 19, 2023|
|Wednesday, August 16, 2023||Wednesday, September 20, 2023|
|Wednesday, October 18, 2023||Wednesday, November 15, 2023|
|Wednesday, December 20, 2023|
Open your email, click to green box that says "join meeting." You will be able to see the bariatric team virtually.
If you are unable to join online, you can follow the steps in the email to call in to the WebEx and listen to the support group.
Questions: Leigh Rieder, RN, Bariatric Coordinator 303-602-6232