Dental and Oral Care
Denver Health believes that good oral health is important at any age—including taking regular preventative measures to ensure your teeth and gums are healthy and properly maintained. We offer full-service dental and oral care at six locations throughout the city. From regular exams and cleanings to complex oral repair, our team of professionals can manage any dental problem.
Our Dental and Oral Care services include:
- Pediatric dental services
- Adult dental preventive care
- Oral surgery (extraction and other surgical services)
- Maxillofacial surgery (facial fractures)
- Periodontal disease care (gum disease)
- Care for injured teeth and toothaches
- Dentures and dental implants
- Endodontics (dental root and tissue care)
School-Based Oral Health Program
Do you have children enrolled in the Denver Public School system? Learn more about our School-Based Oral Health Program and how your child is eligible to receive free preventative oral health services and preventive dental sealant services.