Denver Health Dermatology services include in-depth care to patients with a wide variety of skin conditions, including precancerous and cancerous skin lesions; inflammatory skin diseases such as eczema and psoriasis; infectious skin diseases; blistering skin diseases; benign growths and skin conditions associated with underlying medical problems.
Our focus is on prevention, diagnosis and treatment of skin diseases in patients age 18 and older for non-cosmetic dermatology services with a physician referral. We’re also able to provide Pediatric Dermatology services through the Webb Pediatrics Clinic. To schedule an appointment with Pediatric Dermatology, call (303) 602-8343.
- Phototherapy with narrowband UVB
- Patch testing
- General Dermatology Clinic for adults – Davis Pavilion
- General Dermatology Clinic for employees – Level One Clinic, Webb Building
Division members have been active in the following clinical research:
- Skin immunology
- Oral dermatology disorders
- Cutaneous lupus erythematosus
- Pediatric skin diseases