Our Mobile Health Centers provide access to high-quality health care by bringing the care right to your neighborhood.
Mobile Health Center 1: Mobile Cancer Screenings
Providing patient education as well as cervical and breast cancer screening, including digital mammography. Designed to help reduce barriers to cancer screening that many patients experience in traditional health care settings.
Our Mobile Cancer Screenings Services
- Breast and cervical cancer screenings
- Heart healthy lifestyle education (WISEWOMAN)/Health coaching
- Financial support available for those who qualify
Mobile Health Center 2: Mobile Primary Care Services
Providing basic primary care to people of all ages, from babies to seniors. Patients do not have to have care established at Denver Health to be seen. Referrals to one of our Community Health Centers around the city for ongoing primary and specialty care are available.
Mobile Primary Care Services
- Blood pressure screenings
- Patient care navigation
- Heart healthy lifestyle education (WISEWOMAN)
- Diabetes prevention
- Health insurance enrollment
- Behavioral health therapy
Mobile Health Center 3: Mobile Vaccines
Partnering with community groups to provide the COVID-19 and other vaccines in underserved areas as needed. All walkups are welcome.
Mobile Vaccine services
- Offering first, second and booster doses of Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines to ages five and up
- Flu and other routine vaccinations (coming in 2023)