Our Mobile Health Centers provide access to high-quality health care by bringing the care to your neighborhood.
The Mobile Health concept at Denver Health started with the Women’s Mobile Clinic in 2002, providing breast and cervical cancer screening to women across Denver. Through a generous grant from The Anschutz Foundation to the Denver Health Foundation, our Mobile Health Center (MHC) is a state-of-the art clinic on wheels bringing care to anyone who might not have access to it. We have a third mobile health center coming in February 2021, provided through support from Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA).
UPDATE: We're now offering COVID-19 vaccinations!— At this time, our Mobile Health Center vaccine appointments are reserved for our community partners. The appointments cannot be scheduled through the Denver Health Appointment Center like the other Denver Health vaccine appointments.
*Please check our website frequently for updates on when our vaccine appointments have opened up to the general public for scheduling.
Women's Cancer Screenings
- Breast and cervical cancer screenings
- Financial support available for those who qualify
- Heart healthy lifestyle education
Why Choose Denver Health’s Mobile Health Centers?
We provide high-quality care in a welcoming & convenient setting. Our staff can connect you to on-going health care, health programs, and a variety of community resources.
Who Should Visit the Mobile Health Centers?
- Denver Health patients and employees needing COVID testing
- People from the community living in high health risk neighborhoods who need access to COVID testing
- Women needing regular mammogram or cervical cancer screenings
- Women needing financial assistance for cancer screenings.
How to Schedule a COVID-19 Test
Denver Health Patients
Not a Denver Health Patient?
What to Expect for Your COVID-19 Testing Visit at the Mobile Health Center
- Remember to wear a face mask that covers your mouth and your nose
- Bring ID and Insurance card
- Plan on no copay—testing is either billed to insurance or free through partnership with COVID Check Colorado
- Please arrive on time—no need to arrive earlier
- Remain in your car
- If unable to attend your appointment please call us to cancel or re-schedule
How to Schedule a Women's Cancer Screening Visit
Contact our Care Navigator at 303-602-0482 to schedule an appointment, learn about recommended testing and get more information on financial assistance.
Host a Mobile Health Center Event
If your organization or business is interested in hosting a Mobile Health Center event, contact us at DHmobilehealthcenters@dhha.org.
Covid Vaccines for Special Olympics Colorado Athletes