Occupational Health Specialty Services
The Center for Occupational Safety and Health (COSH) provides patients with access to specialty services at one convenient location. Rather than having patients go to a specialty clinic appointment at one location, then to a second occupational health follow-up appointment at another location, COSH has incorporated specialty clinics during specific days/times specifically for workers compensation cases.
Currently, the following specialty clinics are operated at COSH for workers compensation cases:
- Orthopedic Hand Clinic
- Doctors from Denver Health's Center for Complex Fractures and Limb Restoration provide follow-up care for orthopedic hand injuries at the COSH location for workers compensation patients.
- Rehabilitation Management
- Dr. Susan Ladley-O'Brien provides rehabilitation management care for workers compensation cases.
- This procedure evaluates muscle and nerve damage and is often done outside the clinic, but patients can receive this diagnostic service through this specialty clinic.
- Severely injured employees who required surgery can receive their follow-up care and appointments at the COSH clinic.
- Chiropractic Care
- Dr. Mark Testa provides chiropractic care and acupuncture services for workers’ compensation cases.